PUS & Bug abuse

All important announcements, rules & official guide lines.

Moderators: Game Master, Head Game Master

July

Re: PUS & Bug abuse

Post#31 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:23 am

[quote="GhosT"].

As for now we have deleted 99% of the injected items as we were able to track all of them down except those that were used or sold, we did not ban these players for now even if it was a very low move from them knowing that most of them are from very old & reputable players in our server and they decided to sell all their reputation for few KC/Boss scrolls and also in a critical timing of the server.

Now for the rest of items and were traded to their friends and we are aware of that as well we will give them 24hours to delete everything otherwise the ban hammer will be down and this time we will not go easy on bug abusers, they should feel ashamed and feel lucky it was not done already.

Play FAIR & Have Fun.[/quote]

What about that rest of 1% Pus items? Were you able to delete that 1% too or people still have them? If you didn't I have a solution for you.

Jakub448

Post#32 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:04 am

Circus

ConnorMcGregor

Post#33 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:51 pm

[quote="July"]
What about that rest of 1% Pus items? Were you able to delete that 1% too or people still have them? If you didn't I have a solution for you.[/quote]

I think that 1% Pus item are still available in game now. Not sure how they do it, but since too many PUS item in merchant now and the market getting higher it just sick and felling not fair at all for legit user. I think maybe Admin miss overlooked on this issue but they must to solve this as soon as possible before market getting ruin from error item. Let say when the day PUS error and i took 350 KC vouchers without pay for it. Then after getting warning and realise from getting bann im not actually delet the KC instead use it to get KC (exchange from NPC). Now im clear with PUS error item. Next couple days Admin has fixed several thing about PUS and open PUS as normal without any issue. By right, i still having 350 KC (from PUS bug) and im free to shopping. If this story not logic at all, my pleasure check again on every character history or logs. Im very sure Admin will caught at least 1 person. Thanks for reading.

io_oi

Post#34 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:58 pm

ye that's true. Check for 2-3 days log of ppl buying KC and items from PUS when u realized the error.
BAN every fucker and the chars they traded all their items!

Return to “Announcements and Rules”