New Player Questions Weapon Defence Armours and Shields

Here you will find all game related guides.

Moderators: Game Master, Head Game Master

Bartok

New Player Questions Weapon Defence Armours and Shields

Post#1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:47 am

Hi all I am new to the server and was wondering if anyone could tell me information about the weapon defence armours and shields. Specifically which mobs drop them. I heard that only riote and atross in bowl drop them. If thats the case that seems kinda crappy to me simply cause how are you supposed to farm them to get the items you want. Would you be open to maybe allowing other mobs to drop them so that way you dont get raided by a party while trying to kill them.
My second question is if anyone knows what the highest stats are for the shields, ie back in old servers i used to play some shields were like spear 48, dagger defense 40, and axe club sword 40, and arrow 48. I am wondering if you lowered the ones in the server from these values as i dont see them in merchant at all. Also for weapon defense armours are they all the same value as knight online from back in the day? ie gloves and boots spear defense 20 dd helm 20 pads were arrow i think, stuff like that. Also anyone know what drops full plate armour?
I am enjoying the server so far and would appreciate any information that you could tell me.
Thanks, Everyone!

PhucDatBich

Re: New Player Questions Weapon Defence Armours and Shields

Post#2 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm

You're better off farming coins and buying weapon defenses in mora. Other than that, most mobs have a low % of dropping random defense parts but I think Grell is a pretty good spot since they also drop bus. So definitely not "only" from atross / riote.
Highest stats for shield is 40. DD / arrow shields are worth keeping but don't keep any other junk shields try to go for at least a self name shield. Dread shield is not that great but its better than nothing. Highest armour weapon defence is 20.
If you really have to know I guess u can get +5 or +6 full plates from doda / raon but don't bother farming these crap save come coins for shells instead or if you're priest / mage get a black set.

Bartok

Post#3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Ok, thanks for the advice. In terms of weapon defence does anyone know if the old rule for it applies where it rounded down to the nearest 10. Like if you had 48 spear defence it is actually 40 and if you have like 35 dd its actually 30. I'm wondering if its the same on this server.

io_oi

Post#4 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:22 am

Keep farmign grells, they drop it. Also riotes are easy and they drop it.
“Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.”
Zhuge Liang

Bartok

Post#5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:37 am

So does anyone know if you have like 29 weapon defence if it counts as 20 or did they fix that issue.

Return to “Guides”