need help

You have an issue, a question or in need of help open a support ticket here.

Moderators: Game Master, Head Game Master

overskill

need help

Post#1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 am

hi gm i have friend try the game but those work i try manual patch all anti verus is off i put the firewall off too but nothing work still said massage (there is error in the selected server) we have same ip address server everthing is same but still not working can wee get help thx

GM_Maiev

Re: need help

Post#2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:15 am

At what stage do you get this error message? When you type in the ID and password?

io_oi

Post#3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:53 am

i THINK YOU ONLY GET THAT ERROR WHILE TRYING TO CONNECT TO A SERVER or when you put in wrong account information [username or/and password]
Last edited by io_oi on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.”
Zhuge Liang

GM_Maiev

Post#4 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 am

If your launcher works properly and you get this error after you type in your ID and password, it's caused by incorrect account information. If you get the error at server selection page after you click connect, even though your launcher worked properly, it was probably because server login was down at that time so you need to try again.

io_oi

Post#5 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:42 pm

yup
Last edited by io_oi on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.”
Zhuge Liang

io_oi

Post#6 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:43 pm

yup
Zhuge Liang

Return to “Support”