Archers cancellation

You have an issue, a question or in need of help open a support ticket here.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

Dinosaur

Archers cancellation

Post#1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Been a while since u said u working on solution for archer's cancellation , it starts to be really annoying since everyone is archer , It's nearly impossible to cast any skill if even one archer shooting me they aren't doing critical damage but the fails are epic , SS below shows u from 1 archer only shooting me from miles i couldn't even heal for 10 secs .

https://ibb.co/kYzcYV
'' When an dog bark at you just ignore him eventually he will shut up ''

GhosT

Re: Archers cancellation

Post#2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:43 pm

The main reason we reduced archer damage is because of the cancelation high rate (almost 100%), we already wasted too much time trying every single trick to get it fixed yet we failed, now we are just waiting for soacs dev to fix it and somehow he also found it hard to fix so it's pending.
Best Regards.

Dinosaur

Post#3 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Gotcha .
'' When an dog bark at you just ignore him eventually he will shut up ''

Shinley

Post#4 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Dinosaur wrote:Been a while since u said u working on solution for archer's cancellation , it starts to be really annoying since everyone is archer , It's nearly impossible to cast any skill if even one archer shooting me they aren't doing critical damage but the fails are epic , SS below shows u from 1 archer only shooting me from miles i couldn't even heal for 10 secs .

https://ibb.co/kYzcYV

asassian cancel more then archers with r i cant gate with 6k tank mage

Picco

Post#5 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Archer's damage has not been decreased enough imo, if they gang up like 3-4 arhcers, the only thing they do is to shoot vs parties from a really far distance to get afew nps by having that almost %100 skill-failure rate of opponent as you said. It is really annoying if u are a mage or priest and in one of those parties, they just ruin nice pk&vs of server. Hang around melee parties like a tail,nothing else considerable , their damages must be reduced much more than their current damage. You will not lose more than afew untalented players for sure. As we mages got criticized about almost everything( damages,stun rates etc.) it's time to pay attention now for that archer complaints of other players

k3nj0rdy

Post#6 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm

all jobs do a lot of dmg when they are full pt, example, FULL mages, make a lot of nps when they do novas, or full assassins, with 1 spike they can kill any 1, forr warrior , never die, what are you crying for, im archer and i like to play solo or in clan party i dont like to play in fulkl archer party as some ppl like.
Archers are equilibrated , dont need to fix anything,YOU must try some strategys like 70 explore assasin,
70 explorer assasin must be fixed cause have a lot of CD.
Look for some strategys for fight vs that cowards ful lkpt aarchers, like scream on an assasin, or fight in trees or hills,.

Arthur

Post#7 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Archers will probably be buffed after the canceling problem is solved.
No matter how hard wind howls, mountain cannot bow to it.

GM_Royal

Post#8 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:23 am

When I joined Zone it was one of the first servers I noticed priest's couldn't rotate A or D left or right and continue to cast, which countered armored INT from being invincible.

Now, after watching PK I can see the frustration from archers ranging single shots and pretty much shutting down the animation, stopping the cast.

I concur, it needs looked at maybe on a percentage level to make it random. There are a higher amount of archery going on these days one can agree upon.

Let's see what we can do to help integrate these changes possibly. Great topic and feedback, rest assured it's not fallen on deaf ears.

SteVe-O

Post#9 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:49 pm

To be honest, this is one of the issue that makes this mix version not really worth it.

GhosT

Post#10 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:31 pm

As i said there are things that we just can't fix ourselves so we need SOACS dev support which we are still waiting for, but I still think that this current setup is way better than the old version overall.
Best Regards.

Return to “Support”