AlessandraAmbro - cursing and racist

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderators: Game Master, Head Game Master

MrGodzilla

AlessandraAmbro - cursing and racist

Post#1 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Yestrday he asked me from where i am , i told him Israel , then said fuk the jewish.
Today was shouting at moradon that i sell iron belt , while i did it i went to drink ,
when came this is what was waiting for me :

Im not a kid , im tired of this lil guys thinking they can say w/e they want to , mute will be fine for him.

Budtender

Re: AlessandraAmbro - cursing and racist

Post#2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:19 pm

anyone can say whatever he want's, harden up and deal with it mate.

MrGodzilla

Post#3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:04 am

Budtender wrote:anyone can say whatever he want's, harden up and deal with it mate.

Not really , aleardy played places where admins/gms have muted those players for a good reasson.
Why would u curse someone if hes not answering ? curse ur family , for what ? i didnt really offended but still maybe he will learn how to talk to people... 24 hours muting doesnt kill anyone...

Budtender

Post#4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 am

No you didn't mate but obviously the other guy is just stupid to act like that just ignore him always they will people stupid people like him.

GM_Maiev

Post#5 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:14 am

We don't interfere with cursing incidents as this is the internet where stuff like this happens every second, and you already have an in-game option to mute the player if you have trouble ignoring him. We do, however, punish players spewing slurs concerning races, religions, ethnicities etc. based on the severity of the incident as per our Terms of Service (https://forums.knightonline-zone.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3). Feel free to take a look at it for any future incidents. As for this case, I don't see any race related comment and this topic will be closed.

Return to “Report Cheaters”