Skorpion

You think you were punished by mistake, open a ban appeal topic here with all your information and we will re-check your case.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

neno5511

Skorpion

Post#1 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:09 am

Why am i banned?!?!?!?

GhosT

Re: Skorpion

Post#2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:17 am

you know we have more impotant things than to answer every PM about you selling +8 fp & weapons ?
Best Regards.

neno5511

Post#3 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:20 am

the FP droped form a Troll captain , and i got the CHD from the gem ?!? so can u tell me why am i banned? U can check ur logs i m sure

neno5511

Post#4 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 am

AnuptaphobiA this guy was the party leader . CrisxD and Chivas ware in that party also . Letho from Temporary was on the party . My friend SpeedyGonzales was in that party as well. It was TC party at eslant . Check ur logs . I cant belive im banned becouse you dont know what ur mobs drop . Also Sheitan from my clan had that drop aswell.

GhosT

Post#5 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:26 am

You were shouting about an item you were not holding, we blocked your character untill we check how did you get an item that you are not supposed to have and prevent you from generating more logs which will make it difficult for us to track, at the end thank you for non-directly reporting a bug the +8's were deleted from the mob/players that got them. your character is now unbanned.

/closed
Best Regards.

Return to “Ban Appeal”