Beware with the showtime clan members - Scammers

You have an issue, a question or in need of help open a support ticket here.

Moderators: Game Master, Head Game Master

mim is back

Re: Beware with the showtime clan members - Scammers

Post#21 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 am

King Chazoooooooooon /// Koçuuuuuuuum

david90

Post#22 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:28 pm

aint no proof mate my paypal account is MBi7@outlook.com my name is hassan not mohammed so stfu i dont no who is luis and what he was talking about to him as you can see im not latin iam an arab

KazuyaKenshin

Post#23 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:17 am

Eid mubarak

Nejo

Post#24 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:54 am

Its a shame that gm choose support those scammer.

WetBowJob

Post#25 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:46 pm

I dont know why people say that they are supporting scammers when they tell you that if you deal with real money they will not offer support for that. You know the risk and yet you still do it. When something goes wrong you go running back to the GM's. If you get scammed for real money then thats entirely your fault. They have warned people so many times with many posts on the forums. GM's are just sticking to their principles and their word.

Nejo

Post#26 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:32 pm

WetBowJob wrote:I dont know why people say that they are supporting scammers when they tell you that if you deal with real money they will not offer support for that. You know the risk and yet you still do it. When something goes wrong you go running back to the GM's. If you get scammed for real money then thats entirely your fault. They have warned people so many times with many posts on the forums. GM's are just sticking to their principles and their word.

Nbody asking for items back but they should ban scammers as usually.

You can check out the last topics, they used to ban scammers.

Titans

Post#27 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:01 pm

I been told many times from player's to GM. this is a farming server, which means for another word of saying this is a money making server for (Gold) you get Scam then take your mistake and move on learn your lesson then don't make the same mistake twice, I been there nobody will ever help you just take it as a lesson and move on, if you played KO as long as me for 12year's then you know better. no point to laggg on GM again and again, is a waste of time
Iron Impact+8([color=#FF0000](SOLD)[/color]

Buying: Hell Breaker+7/Excp Mirage+7+8,
Warrior Shell Set+7+8,Priest Chitin Set+7,Dread Shield+7+8/ Chitin Shield, Iron Set,ROC,ROL.

Return to “Support”