(PROOFS) Beware with the showtime clan members - Scammers

You have an issue, a question or in need of help open a support ticket here.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

Chazon

Re: (PROOFS) Beware with the showtime clan members - Scammers

Post#11 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm

thefreesoul wrote:ahahahhaha scammer IBenjamin he was deceived. (bu arada o sattığı cs isilondan çaldığı cs'dir hak yerine bulmuş ) ^^ :D:D:D

Benjamin did not scan , he didn't share which is not cool but is not against server rules in the other hand Hassan aka q8 scam him which is against server rules.

- He doesn't need provide image of trade since gm can check it in logs.
- Making severals account in paypal ( with differents names ) may help to scamn but not this time.

if GMs don't ban this scammer Q8 then why people should farm or go to events when its easier pretend to buy gbs and then just chargeback ? just asking.

Salu2.

david90

Post#12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

check logs if benjamn traded me cs then u have the right to ban me there is no trade betwee me and benjman

david90

Post#13 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 pm

ask him yourself if he traded me a chitin shield and you get the answer before bla bla bla

as you can see in his topic there is 4 different people he doesnt no which one is which i wil like from the GM to check logs and see if this benjman guy traded me a chitin shield Hassan,Q8 all my character check and Chazon dealing with $$$$ in game in not allowed just to let you know log into ko4life and you read the rules so shouting ban q8 ban this mate u not allowed to deal with real money its you fault thats why there is another method to deal with people (western union )
Last edited by david90 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luis92

Post#14 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Mrlimon20 wrote:fuking luis this not the first he scammer ppl he scam from me before 100gb good job rube

LOL you say i scam you 100gb weird you dont report it before cuz u lie

i sold tons of gbs here and noone had anything 2 say about me so gtfo.

about benja cs scammed i was a midle man there by his request i just hold the CS + xknight till he get the money

after he confirms the money was on his paypal i delivered the cs + xknight. what happend after its not my problem thats was all

benjamin te pido que me mantengas fuera de tus post y mi facebook tambien gracias

david90

Post#15 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Chazon wrote:
thefreesoul wrote:ahahahhaha scammer IBenjamin he was deceived. (bu arada o sattığı cs isilondan çaldığı cs'dir hak yerine bulmuş ) ^^ :D:D:D

Benjamin did not scan , he didn't share which is not cool but is not against server rules in the other hand Hassan aka q8 scam him which is against server rules.

- He doesn't need provide image of trade since gm can check it in logs.
- Making severals account in paypal ( with differents names ) may help to scamn but not this time.

if GMs don't ban this scammer Q8 then why people should farm or go to events when its easier pretend to buy gbs and then just chargeback ? just asking.

Salu2.

all i have to tell you chazon is you are full of shit and have no idea what u talking about so go fuck yourself

Chazon

Post#16 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:42 pm

There is not need to insult anyway did you read what Luis aka VrHNegative wrote before you ?

Of course i know what i am talking about.

david90

Post#17 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 pm

yes ask luis aka who did he trade the chitin shield then talk. and now u sayign no need for insult u started insulting for no reason and now you being the nice guy :D

david90

Post#18 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:01 pm

retarted scammer bla bla bla arabs and now no need for insult what 2 face you are man get a life mte all i gotta say

Chazon

Post#19 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:08 pm

so arab is an insult ? if somebody tell me fucking latino i'll never feel as insulted but ok i will not call you arab anymore to avoid insult you.

It doesn't matter if you have 4 or 5 account on paypal or if you trade in-game the cs over and over to try to hide the item because GM can search the item by unique ID so basicaly the circus that you made has no sense.

GM know that you did scamm him and they know you have the cs from benjamin now the question is if they gonna ban you or not.

GhosT

Post#20 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 pm

I think we made it clear that we do not support such topics anymore, you decided to use real money to buy/sell items from players instead of investing in the server. That is your decision and we cant force you to change it but we will not support anyone getting scammed after ALOT of announcements warning you to not do it.

/closed
Best Regards.

Return to “Support”