K0xper

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

Titans

Re: K0xper

Post#11 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:10 pm

0ksij3n wrote:Please (GM)Ghost or someone else check my acc, I will not play till when everyone learn that i'm clean
I stop the play before 1 hour a go. And answer here please.
Thanks.

if you read carefully I didn't say anything about kicking you out of clan, I say I helped you with your leveling quest by adding you to clan.
I even asked you as soon as I added you why register a name like a hacker name,

if your clean as you say why stop playing?
if your 100% clean then it shouldn't stop you from playing the game at all, if your clean your clean.
but everyone seeing funny things with you while you were PKing'" your Rouge Defense AC Skills were all coming out even when you were standing in town none stop, in morodon also none stop all your Defense Skills are all coming out while your standing in town.

I don't no much about rouge in both Job as Sin or archer, but for 12year's of KO experience, plus being in this server playing with over 16 archer user's for the pass 3month's not one player does anything like you did
Selling...Steel Belt,Skel Belt(25GB), Iron Neck, Glave+8(30GB), Elixir+8,Lego,//>>>Buying.....Smite Hammer/Holy+7,SN+7,Sherion+7+8,Aveond,Eagle Eye(SKULL)
[/b]

0ksij3n

Post#12 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Titans wrote:
0ksij3n wrote:Please (GM)Ghost or someone else check my acc, I will not play till when everyone learn that i'm clean
Thanks.

if you read carefully I didn't say anything about kicking you out of clan, I say I helped you with your leveling quest by adding you to clan.

if your 100% clean then it shouldn't stop you from playing the game at all, if your clean your clean.
but everyone seeing funny things with you while you were PKing'" your Rouge Defense AC Skills were all coming out even when you were standing in town none stop, in morodon also none stop all your Defense Skills are all coming out while your standing in town.

I don't no much about rouge in both Job as Sin or archer, but for 12year's of KO experience, plus being in this server playing with over 16 archer user's for the pass 3month's not one player does anything like you did

I got banned from my last server same reaction thats why didnt want to farm more for nothing, waiting till gm will check my account than im gonna play again :) 12 year experience but brainless :) sorry ^^ LMAO :P

0ksij3n

Post#13 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Don't wanna lose more IQ with this topic :) I said already what i need to say so GL.

Titans

Post#14 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 pm

0ksij3n wrote:
Titans wrote:
Thanks.

I got banned from my last server same reaction thats why didnt want to farm more for nothing, waiting till gm will check my account than im gonna play again :) 12 year experience but brainless :) sorry ^^ LMAO :P

You Got Banned from your last server? yet your saying your clean? (GM) doesn't ban a player unless there IP is not normal, I am done with speaking to you (GL)
Selling...Steel Belt,Skel Belt(25GB), Iron Neck, Glave+8(30GB), Elixir+8,Lego,//>>>Buying.....Smite Hammer/Holy+7,SN+7,Sherion+7+8,Aveond,Eagle Eye(SKULL)
[/b]

NaRc0

Post#15 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 pm

ignore that mal... u use mouse or keyboard macro its nothing to do with k0xp...

0ksij3n

Post#16 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Any answers from gm's ? -.- mh

0ksij3n

Post#17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 pm

@GhosT

GhosT

Post#18 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:28 pm

We have learned nothing from the logs, next time please include a video of your reports, all GMs are keeping an eye out and once we catch a cheater you all know his outcome, thanks for all that are reporting any suspecious activity we rather be safe than sorry.

/closed
Best Regards.

Return to “Report Cheaters”